Mon, Tue, Thu
9 am - 4:30 pm
9 am - 7 pm
9 am - 4 pm
We are serving remotely.
Please call, send a text or
WhatsApp to 901-366-5882.
We are eager to hear from you.
Take care of you and your family!
Latino Memphis posts job openings from many employers throughout the MidSouth, however, Latino Memphis doesn’t take job applications for those job openings.
You must contact the employer directly to submit your application.
Your use of the Latino Memphis Job Board indicates you agree to and accept the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer.
Following the example of Momentum and other community partners, effective January 2021, Latino Memphis will only post and promote job openings for positions paying a minimum of $15 per hour. As an organization, we hold this standard for ourselves. We believe that employees should make a minimum living wage to support and provide for their families. We know that the wage disparity in Memphis, Tennessee, and across the nation disproportionately impact communities of color and immigrant communities. We hope this initiative will encourage others to support systemic initiatives that will promote upward mobility.
In addition to accepting the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer, please make sure you read the FAQ for Employers before posting your job opening.
First Horizon is a national corporation of regional banking, serving customers for over 150 years with financial services to our community of clients.
The Wire Transfer Processor provides internal and external support for customers processing wire transactions. Responsibilities include: processing outgoing/incoming customer wire requests; effectively communicating with external customers and internal business partners, providing excellent customer service, telephone courtesy and professionalism. Processes wires to meet departmental standards; strives to process transactions 100% error free, with no monetary loss. Contributes to the success of the Wire Transfer team by supporting and achieving the productivity and quality goals of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processes wire transfer requests from internal business partners and external customers.
• Answers a high volume of telephone calls from external customers and internal business partners.
• Handles difficult customer situations with professionalism.
• Maintains open communication with internal business partners.
• Follows up with customers and/or managers to ensure problems are resolved.
• Meets or exceeds customer service needs and reports barriers.
• Shares knowledge and experience with team in support of high performance.
• Ensures compliance with established bank policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Fosters a positive working environment.
• Provides timely, complete and accurate response to inquiries.
• Addresses client needs by involving the right people at the right time.
• Solves problems by asking probing questions.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of optimism, ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results.
• Projects a positive image and acknowledges others efforts and accomplishments, exerts extra effort and a personal commitment to work.
• Tailors communication style and content to the audience.
• Handles all situations in a professional, ethical manner.
• Escalates special situations or problems as necessary.
• Ensures all goals and departmental service standards (SLAs) are met.
• Meets productivity goals.
• Consistently meets quality control and data integrity standards.
• Effectively utilizes available tools.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of Wire Transfer controls and procedures
• Basic understanding of deposit and lending processes and functions
• Exhibits a high level of ownership and accountability to meet deadlines
• Utmost commitment to quality
• Strong customer orientation
• Awareness of regulatory environment and implications
• High School graduate or similar certificate and experience in a related field required.
• 5 years banking related experience, customer service experience or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Ability to promote the appropriate company image and maintain a professional attitude in an ever changing environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office software
• Basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Horizon Bankmemphis, TN 38103
Visit our website
@First Horizon Bank
Like us on Facebook
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.