Mon, Tue, Thu
9 am - 4:30 pm
9 am - 7 pm
9 am - 4 pm
We are serving remotely.
Please call, send a text or
WhatsApp to 901-366-5882.
We are eager to hear from you.
Take care of you and your family!
Latino Memphis posts job openings from many employers throughout the MidSouth, however, Latino Memphis doesn’t take job applications for those job openings.
You must contact the employer directly to submit your application.
Your use of the Latino Memphis Job Board indicates you agree to and accept the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer.
Following the example of Momentum and other community partners, effective January 2021, Latino Memphis will only post and promote job openings for positions paying a minimum of $15 per hour. As an organization, we hold this standard for ourselves. We believe that employees should make a minimum living wage to support and provide for their families. We know that the wage disparity in Memphis, Tennessee, and across the nation disproportionately impact communities of color and immigrant communities. We hope this initiative will encourage others to support systemic initiatives that will promote upward mobility.
In addition to accepting the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer, please make sure you read the FAQ for Employers before posting your job opening.
Wogan has over 25 years experience in the property management field, specializing in multifamily housing. We enhance the value of our assets on both an investor and residential level through establishing strong and trusting relationships, carefully auditing all expenses and analyzing all revenue avenues to maximize the financial potential of each asset.
We’re not just developing, building, and managing apartment communities, we’re developing, building, and managing exciting careers… and creating a new generation of leaders! Wogan Group is looking for a bookkeeper to join our corporate team!
- Invoice billing
- Payable Entry
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Conduct Bank Reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Enter and manage utility bills for properties
- Answer the phone and direct to the appropriate extension
- Greet clients in a friendly, inviting manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Handle Resident Relations
- Be responsible for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Examine payments received and record deposits
- Assist upper management with administrative tasks as needed
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and Financial reporting
- Must be able to work as a team and independently without direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience as a receptionist/bookkeeper preferred
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent customer service and professionalism is a must
Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA, Employer paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, Unlimited PTO
Wogan Group767 E Brookhaven CircleMemphis, TN 38117Phone: (901) 290-8884
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.