Mon - Thu
9 am - 4:30 pm
9 am - 3 pm
Latino Memphis posts job openings from many employers throughout the Mid-South, however, Latino Memphis doesn’t take job applications for such job openings. You must contact the employer directly to submit your application.
Your use of the Latino Memphis Job Board indicates you agree to and accept the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer.
In addition to accepting the terms listed in the Job Board Disclaimer, please make sure you read the FAQ for Employers before posting your job opening.
American Car Center is one of the largest and fastest growing car companies in the Southeast. We are here to serve and partner with good people with credit problems. This is our focus and passion. However, this passion cannot be sustained without employing the best people around. Companies like to talk about their talent, but at American Car Center, we like to demonstrate our passion in the way we do our jobs. Simply put, we expect the best and look for the best from our employees. Purpose, driv
We are currently seeking collections professionals to help service our large, and growing, portfolio. If you are an ambitious, results oriented person, who has a natural gift for talking to people, we have an opportunity for you to come and join our team.
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Bilingual (Spanish) required.
• Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred. Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
• Excellent listening, oral - written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional phone etiquette
• Good follow up skills
• Persuasive negotiation skills’
• Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required
• Basic typing/data entry skills
• Ability to multi-task
Performance Measurements may include:
• Maintain key performance metrics at required levels
• Maintain delinquency and repossessions at prescribed levels
• Complete phone calls to meet required metric standards
• Ability to make appropriate decisions related to moving forward with repossession of vehicle and acceptable payment arrangements
• Strong knowledge of all requirements for repossessions and contract extensions
• Ability to make recommendations to management on unique collections cases
• Ability to skip trace an account
• Occasionally may need more than 40 hours per week to perform essential duties.
• Paid Training • Monthly bonus potential ranging from $500 - $10k • Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits • Short Term/Long Term Disability • Life Insurance • Overtime potential • Paid time off after 90 days • Major holidays paid
$32,000.00 to $133,000.00 /year
email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Indeed.com (American Financial)
American FinancialMemphis, TN 38015
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.