The Immigrant Rights Defense Center also known as Derechos represents clients in immigration court when they are in removal proceedings, file affirmative applications with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and also represent clients in consular processing.
Types of Cases We Represent
- Representation in Removal Proceedings and before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Adjustment of Status
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- DACA Renewal
- Petitions for Alien Relative
- U-Visa petitions for those who have been victims of crime
- T-Visa petitions for those who have been victims of human trafficking
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self-Petitions
Appointments & Fees
We take a limited number of new cases each month. Please call us at 901.410.0195 to determine whether we can take your case. If we are unable to assist you, we encourage you to seek another legal professional.
EOIR Pro Bono listing https://www.justice.gov/eoir/list-pro-bono-legal-service-providers