Latino Memphis is bringing people together to get jobs done in our community! The Memphis Job Board is a place to make connections, employers can post job openings, and those looking for a job can browse through many opportunities available in our community.
Whether you are an employer or someone looking for a job, you must read the disclaimer below. The use of the Memphis Job Center indicates you agree to and accept the terms listed below.
Following the example of Momentum and other community partners, effective January 2021, Latino Memphis will only post and promote job openings for positions paying a minimum of $15 per hour. As an organization, we hold this standard for ourselves. We believe that employees should make a minimum living wage to support and provide for their families. We know that the wage disparity in Memphis, Tennessee, and across the nation disproportionately impact communities of color and immigrant communities. We hope this initiative will encourage others to support systemic initiatives that will promote upward mobility.
- The Latino Memphis Job Board does not screen applicants for qualifications or work authorization.
- Latino Memphis does not make any recommendations regarding potential employers or employees nor does Latino Memphis guarantee the validity of any job vacancy submitted to the Job Board. Latino Memphis does not receive applications nor are we involved in collecting data from any interested applicants. All hiring is done directly between the job applicant and the employer. The Job Board is a resource and solely promotes job opportunities.
- Latino Memphis does not assure job placement for anyone using the Job Center, nor does Latino Memphis guarantee that an employer will fill a position by using the Job Center.
- Latino Memphis is not liable for and makes no representations concerning, the safety, wages, working conditions, working environment, skills, work ethic, taxes, personal injury or any aspect of employment arising out of or connected with the Job Board, for either the employer or the employee.
- Latino Memphis reserves the right to refuse a posting. We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender. Latino Memphis does not accept job postings from third-party agencies or alternative financial service providers.
- All users of the Job Board represent and agree that they will indemnify Latino Memphis against any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, relative to any claim made against Latino Memphis by any person or entity that is related in any way or arising out of use of the Job Board.
- Latino Memphis reserves the right to change the terms of the Job Board at any time. By using the Job Board, employers and job seekers agree to: Use the Job Board only for its intended purpose.
Are you looking for a job?
Are you an employer wishing to post a job opening?